Posted by: evgdiana | Women In Business No Comments on Meet Bernice Sackey, A Social Worker for the aged in Ghana
Meet Bernice Sackey, A Social Worker for the aged in Ghana
A dedicated social worker for the aged
I am a young woman who is passionate about the old age. It seems all our focus has been shifted to the orphans and the widows only.But we ought to know that surely we shall all grow old some day and it will be very painful to be neglected and even abused by ur family just bcux u can't help urself anymore.
- Bed Bathing( that's if the person can't walk at all)
- Normal Bathing (if the person can walk with a stick or zima frame we help him or her to the bathroom to bath.
- Change of Pampers intermittently
- Massaging for stroke patients
- Help with their medications
- Body and oral hygiene ( that's caring for de mouth, hair, nails ears, armpit and the private part.